Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day #33-The Funny Folk Tales


Today in Human Geo we had a very easy class and it was easily the most fun of a class that I could have because it was so easy. All we did in class was just tell stories so that was so easy and it was funny because the stories that THE SHICK MAN told were classic. I wish we could have more classes like that but we didn’t get any work done so we won’t be able to. But it was a great final class of Human Geo before the break so I am happy about that. Now I know the famous Gumby stories that everyone who has ever had Mr. Schick has talked about. In this class it is not my favorite class because of the material but it is my favorite class because of the teacher and it is so much fun. It is up there with German and English when it comes to having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment