Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day #28-The Terrific Test


Today in Human Geo class we went over the test that we got back and went over it. I did a pretty good job on the test even though the last question that I did was right and he put it down as wrong. So then he changed because everyone had a problem with that question. So now I have an 80% on that test which will help my grade a lot more. The questions that we did were pretty hard and I was not happy about that because they caused me problems on the test. The religion questions I did not get a good grade on because I got Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism mixed up quite a few times and I should have studied harder than I did. The other parts of the quiz from the first part of the unit I had done a great job on it. But the religion will have to be better in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment