Monday, November 4, 2013

Day #27-Troubling Test


Today in Human Geo we had a test that we took and going into the test I felt very confident in my ability. I studied all weekend but I was not happy because Friday I was ready but then I had to wait another three days unlike the other classes so that was a disadvantage. But I did get more days to study so that was an advantage. But when it came to the actual test it did not go over well. The beginning questions I aced because I studied for them. But then at the time of the test I totally drew a blank between the differences in the religions. I did not do well in the questions for the five major religions of the world. I could not think about anything and I was not confident at that time. I was nervous and after the first set I blew thru and the second set I struggled for sure. I did not get a horrible grade but not what I had expected to have gotten because I worked very hard to help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment