Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day #30-The Unfair Unit


Today in Human Geo we went over the test that we took last week and I felt bad when I took that test because it was quite hard when it took it. I thought that it was a little unfair because he said that on his blog most of the things we did not need to write down but in the end we had to write down a bunch of stuff. But in the end we needed all of things that we needed on his blog. So in the end I thought that it was so unfair that we could not use the things that we needed from his blog. The only thing that made up for the fact that we could not get the best of grades was the fact that we could use our blogs. So in the end I disagreed with what had happened and I did not like with what went down with this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment