Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day #24-Power Point Playing


Today in Human Geo we went over our quizzes that we got back and I got a good grade. I got my first A on a quiz or test this year and it was a 90%. I am satisfied with that grade because I did not go into major detail when it came to studying for this test so an A to end the quarter was great. I know that I can do better in the future but it is a step into the right direction. The questions that I got wrong I felt that if I had studied more that I could have gotten it right so then I would have gotten a 100%. Then we looked at the first power point of the five major religions. I think that it was a good idea to make the power point onto paper because then we didn’t have to take notes. But then at the same time we had to fill in answers so then we had to pay attention. Today was not my favorite class but it was a happy class to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment