Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day #19-The Ardous AP Test


Today in Human Geo we took an AP test for Human Geo. It was a very hard test to take and I did not think that I would finish but I did at the ring of the bell. It was a much harder test than any test that I have taken in the past for Human Geo. I was glad to hear that it would not be placed onto our grades because I would be failing this class if it was. The questions were extremely difficult to comprehend and to divide the questions into something easier. I had a shadow today and he took the test as well and I wonder how difficult it was for him because he is only in eighth grade. Today was a very boring class because I expecting a very fun class but instead got put with a test class that wasn’t even graded. But I am very grateful that Mr. Schick did not put this test onto our grades. He would have been unfair and mean if he did put it on the grade and I would be very angry. The test was hard today and I hope not to take it again until we learn more in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment