Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day #41-The Testing Test

Today in Human Geo we continued to go over notes an essentially finished up the video and put down the parts that we would need in the future for the test. I was glad that we went over a few of these things because now I know what to expect for the test. Then Mr. Schick asked all of the questions about the test and what we would need to know for the test. But the best part of it all was the fact that he was literally  looking at the test when he asked so all of the questions that he asked will be something that I will need to know. I will make a later post tomorrow and put down everything that I need to know after Grace sends out all of the questions and answers combined with my information. I will make this post just in case if we have another open blog test like the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment