Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day #37-The Ultimate Urban Universe

Today in Human Geo we went into a opposite direction than what we would normally study and we went to urban related study. We learned about the first five urban colonies of the world. They were Mesopotamia, Nile Valley, Indus River Valley, Hein and Wei or some kind of Chinese Valley, and Mesoamerica. But I have not heard of any of these except for my studies on Mesopotamia but then I realized what the other cultures were. I knew some information on the Mayans and the Aztecs, I also knew some background information on the Chinese soldiers, and finally I knew about Nile River Valley because I studied a quarter back in seventh grade on that civilization of Egypt. So I found it very fascinating about all the things that I knew but I did not even realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment